The Institutes for Research, Innovation, and Scholarship (The IRIS) is a private educational, research, and scientific organization that seeks to create pathways for collaboration among Filipino researchers, educators, innovators, and scholars in science, technology, engineering, agro-fisheries, and mathematics.
The IRIS Digital Commons “Branding Philippine Excellence” is a stage for Partner Institutions to shine a bright light on their full spectrum of research, scholarship, and innovation work. The IRIS Digital Commons showcases the people, programs, experiences, and infrastructure that make Philippine research institutions and universities unique, and provide them platforms for international research partnerships and for the collaborative search for life-changing solutions.
The IRIS Scientific Board
- Napoleon K. Juanillo Jr., Ph.D.
- Carlos Primo C. David, Ph.D.
- Eva Maria C. Cutiongco-dela Paz, Ph.D.
- Isagani D. Padolina, Ph.D.
- Raymond R. Tan, Ph.D.
- Gonzalo C. Serafica, Ph.D.
- Jinky B. Bornales, Ph.D.
- Lawrence L. Ilag, Ph.D.
The IRIS Senior Advisory Board
- National Scientist Angel C. Alcala, Ph.D.
- Academician William G. Padolina, Ph.D.
- University of the East President Ester A. Garcia, Ph.D.
- Agriculture Secretary William D. Dar, Ph.D.
- Secretary-General, PH Commission UNESCO Virginia A. Miralao, Ph.D
The IRIS Digital Commons
Napoleon K. Juanillo Jr., Ph.D.
Ralph Julius G. Bawalan, MSc
Chief Scientific Content Officer
Francis N. Baleta, Ph.D.
Richard M. Nicolas Rachel C. Robrigado